Marketing Developer (Full-Stack)
At Doist, we strive to build not only amazing products but amazing groups of people. Our multidisciplinary teams are passionate about creating products like Todoist and Twist that improve people’s lives. They thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and seek to change how productivity tools are made.
Doist is a global, remote-first company and we believe that our way of working, independent of borders and time zones, is the future.
At Doist, marketing isn’t just a pretty coat of paint and nice words to sell a product – it’s the process of distilling the values we stand for as a company and communicating those to the world in unique and engaging ways.
As a Marketing Developer, you’ll be the technical lead on key marketing projects, working closely with the marketing, design, and back-end development teams every step of the way – from strategy, planning, and design to implementation, testing, and optimization. This role is for a self-starter who’s excited to optimize existing marketing channels and explore new possibilities for engaging and growing our community.
- You have experience bringing a wide variety of marketing experiences to life from landing pages and lifecycle emails to simple web apps and ad campaigns.
- You have solid foundation of web fundamental (HTML5/CSS3/ES6). You have experience working with back-end stacks and are comfortable working autonomously to create a website from scratch.
- You know how to optimize a web page from top to bottom to make users' browsing experience blazing fast. You know what it takes to make your web animation meet the 60 FPS bar. You sweat the details, but also know when to move on.
- You understand that projects aren’t finished when they go live. Event tracking, A/B testing, and data analysis are part of your process to inform further optimization.
- You’re not only a technical stand out–you also add valuable input throughout the entire process from marketing strategy and campaign planning to UX design and post-launch optimization.
- You having a knack for developing reusable processes and frameworks that shorten implementation time, ensure quality, and help the marketing team become more independent (e.g. Contentful API, A/B testing, etc.).
- You don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do, and you wouldn’t want to anyway. You have ideas for how to improve and expand marketing efforts and are proactive enough to see those ideas through to implementation.
- Bonus points if you have technical SEO experience.
Your work is worth a thousand words. Share links to projects that you’re proud of.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- Home office perks
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you’re free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or rent a coworking space in the city where you live. We invite you to learn more about how we work on Doist’s Ambition & Balance blog.
All information collected through this application is stored in Workable, Doist’s Applicant Tracking System, where it will be used for recruitment purposes only. For more information on how we handle candidate data at Doist, we invite you to review our recruitment privacy notice. For questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!